Local Roofers for advanced roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.