Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.