Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.