Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.