Commercial Roofing for leaky roof in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.