Commercial Roofing for flat metal roof in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.