Local Roofers for leaky roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.