Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Coleman. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Coleman
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Coleman area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coleman roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Coleman and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Coleman. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Coleman
Coleman is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 647 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S Census estimates of 2005, the city had a population of 679.
On June 8, 1840, Colonel W. J. Worth, Colonel Bennet Riley, and the Second and Eighth Infantry divisions transferred to Fort McClure to search the Lake Panasoffkee area for Seminole warriors. Three days later, the troops discovered an empty village.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Coleman think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.