Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.