Commercial Roofing for new roof costs in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.