Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.