Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.