Local Roofers for leaky roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.