Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.