Commercial Roofing for emergency roof repair in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.