Commercial Roofing for epdm roofing in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.