Local Roofers for free roof estimate in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.