Commercial Roofing for commercial roof repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.