Local Roofers for metal roof companies in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.