Commercial Roofing for emergency roofer in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.