Local Roofers for affordable roofing in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.