Commercial Roofing for flat roof repair in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.