Local Roofers for metal roof installation in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.