Commercial Roofing for affordable roofing in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.