Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.