Local Roofers for metal roofing repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.