Commercial Roofing for metal roofing install in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing install in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.