Commercial Roofing for aluminum roofing in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.