Local Roofers for metal roof installation in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.