Local Roofers for epdm roofing in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.