Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.