Local Roofers for metal roof installation in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.