Local Roofers for commercial roofing repair in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.