Commercial Roofing for metal roofing contractors in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.