Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.