Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.