Commercial Roofing for metal roof company in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof company in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.