Local Roofers for best roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.