Local Roofers for cost of a new roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.