Commercial Roofing for re roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of re roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.