Local Roofers for bitumen roof in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.