Local Roofers for metal roofing repairs in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.