Commercial Roofing for fix roof leak in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.