Local Roofers for leaking roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.