Local Roofers for asphalt roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.