Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.