Commercial Roofing for cost of roof replacement in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.