Commercial Roofing for flat roof repairs in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.