Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.