Commercial Roofing for new roofing in Wildwood. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wildwood roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wildwood and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Wildwood. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roofing in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.